Event ID: 23
Event Type: information
For compatibility with previous versions of IIS, the filter '<drive>\winroot\System32\Inetsrv\Sspifilt.dll' was loaded as a global filter from the registry. To control the filter with the Internet Service Manager, remove the filter from the registry and add it as a global filter with Internet Service Manager. Filters in the registry are stored at "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3Svc\Parameters\Filter DLLs".
- Make sure that Sspifilt.dll is not loaded in the legacy W3SVC registry entry:
- Click Start, click Run, and then type regedt32.
- In the left pane of Registry Editor, locate the HKEY_Local_Machine\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters registry key.
- In the right pane, double-click Filter DLLs to display the string value.
- Delete the path entry for Sspifilt.dll. By default, this is Windows directory\System32\Inetsrv\Sspifilt.dll.
- Click OK to close Registry Editor.
- Reload the Sspifilt filter:
- Open the Internet Services Manager.
- In the left pane, right-click the server name, and then click Properties.
- Under Master Properties, select WWW Service, and then click Edit.
- Click the ISAPI Filters tab.
- In the list of installed filters, look for Sspifilt. If it is listed, you can skip the remaining steps.
- If Sspifilt is not listed, click Add.
- In the Filter Properties dialog box, type sspifilt for Filter Name and Windows directory\system32\Inetsrv\Sspifilt.dll for Executable. Then click OK three times to return to the Internet Services Manager window.
- At a command prompt, type net stop iisadmin /y. This stops IIS and its dependent services.
- At a command prompt, type net start w3svc. This starts the IIS Admin service and the World Wide Web Publishing service. You may have to start other dependent services manually.
- Repeat steps a-e and verify that the status of the Sspifilt filter is now shown with a green upward-pointing arrow. Also, verify that the filter has a high priority. If it is not the first filter listed, use the up arrow to the left of the filter list to move it to the top.
ID articol: 324839 - Ultima examinare: 30 iul. 2008 - Revizie: 1