Update Your Joystick Device DriverIt may be possible to resolve this issue by installing updated device drivers for your joystick.
For information about how to contact the manufacturer of your joystick to obtain updated device drivers, click the appropriate article number in the following list to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
60781 Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, L-P
60782 Hardware and Software Third-Party Vendor Contact List, Q-Z
Recalibrate Your JoystickNOTE: Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Gaming Options.
- Click the Controllers tab, click your controller in the Game Controllers window, and then click Properties.
- Click the Settings tab, and then click Calibrate.
- Follow the instructions to calibrate your joystick.
Turn Off (Disable) Your Joystick
- Start Flight Simulator, and then click Settings.
- Click to clear the Enable Joystick check box.
Use a Different JoystickIf you cannot resolve this issue with your current joystick, you may have to use a different joystick with Flight Simulator.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID articol: 325976 - Ultima examinare: 14 feb. 2017 - Revizie: 1