- Close Excel.
- Click Start, and then click My Computer.
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
- Click the View tab, click to clear the Hide extensions for known file types box, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.
- Locate the Excel.xlb file in the following folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excelwhere username is your user name.
NOTE: If Excel.xlb is not in this folder, search for it by clicking Start, and then clicking Search.
- Right-click Excel.xlb, click Rename, type ExcelXLB.old, and then press ENTER.
- Restart Excel, and then re-create your custom tool bar and menu bar settings as required.
ID articol: 327913 - Ultima examinare: 6 ian. 2006 - Revizie: 1