- Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- Add a new user or system environment variable named PATH. Set the Variable value entry to %APPDATA%.
- Apply the settings.
C:\ >set PATHWorking example:
C:\ >set PATH
PATH="C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application"
If %APPDATA% is not resolved correctly, and you try to start a program that is located in the user application folder, the program does not start because the program cannot be located in the path.
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
- In the left pane, right-click Computer Management (Local), and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Environment variables, click Settings.
- Add a new user or system environment variable named PATH, and set the Variable value entry to %APPDATA%.
ID articol: 329308 - Ultima examinare: 18 feb. 2008 - Revizie: 1