We have decided to start using the auto settle line feature.We checked the box in Setup-Payroll-Direct Deposit-ACH Fields.Now when trying to process payroll, it is printing checks instead of doing direct deposit and we get the following error message:
We have found that sometimes setting up the bank ID information in the Check Maintenance window (Cards-Financial-Checkbook)does not always link to the Payroll Setup window.Followthe instructions below to make sure the information is linked.
- Go to the Payroll Setup window (Tools-Setup-Payroll-Payroll) and verify that a checkbook ID is selected for both the computer and manual defaults.
- Then click on the computer link to open the Checkbook Maintenance window.
- In the Checkbook Maintenance window, click Bank ID. This will bring you into the Bank Maintenance window.
- Make sure that the Bank ID, Name, transit number, and DD transit number are filled in.
- Also in the Checkbook Maintenance window, click on the Direct Deposit button in the lower right and complete all the fields. Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save and exit out of the Checkbook Maintenance window.
- Go to Tools-Setup-Payroll-Direct Deposit and click the ACH fields. In this window make sure that all fields, including the three name fields, are filled in. Make sure the checkbox for Include Auto-Settle-Line is marked.
auto-settle settlement line GP dd file
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:22922
ID articol: 853240 - Ultima examinare: 1 dec. 2016 - Revizie: 1