Microsoft also works with CAs to make sure that you can get the certificates that you require to use Microsoft Lync Server.
- Complete the certificate enrollment process
- Deploy the Domain Security feature
- Enable secure client access from the Internet
Note If you are a public X.509 certification authority who wants to be added to this list, or if you are an Exchange customer who wants to provide feedback about the documentation that is provided on the X.509 certification authority websites, you can contact Microsoft at the following email address: SAN attribute and certificates, go to the following Microsoft Exchange Team Blog websites:
Obtaining Unified Communications certificates for Microsoft Exchange ServerFor more information about how to use the Exchange Management Shell to create a certificate request file that contains a certificate request in PKCS#10 format, go to the following Microsoft TechNet websites:
How to obtain Unified Communications certificates for Lync Server
- Generate certificate signing requests (CSRs) by using the Communications Server Certificate Wizard.
Note This wizard is available when you install Lync Server.
- Submit the CSR that you generated to the certification authority at the websites that are mentioned previously in this article.
- After you get the certificate and save the certificate file to your computer, use the same Lync Server Certificate Wizard to install the certificate.
ID articol: 929395 - Ultima examinare: 14 aug. 2014 - Revizie: 1