OL2000: Problem Printing Contact Address Cards
This article was previously published under Q212911
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you use Microsoft Outlook to print address cards from your Contacts, you may receive an error message in the Hpbla2.dll file and Outlook may stop responding (hang).
This error has been reported when using the HP LaserJet 6L printer with the Hpbla.drv printer driver.
To correct this problem, change the printer driver's graphics mode to HP-GL/2.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
To change the printer driver's graphics mode, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and click Printers.
- Right-click the icon for the HP LaserJet 6L (PCL) printer and on the shortcut menu, click Properties.
- On the Print Quality tab, click to select Manual Settings and then click Settings.
- In the Graphics Mode group, click to select HP-GL/2.
- Click OK and OK.
ID articol: 212911 - Ultima examinare: 01/11/2015 02:22:23 - Revizie: 3.0
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbbug kbpending KB212911