service pack readme.txt file for files and versions updated.
For additional information about the Visual Studio 6.0 Service Packs such as what fixes are available, please visit the
Visual Studio Service Pack web page.
Additionally, you can read the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Open the Readme.txt file that ships with the Service Pack in question.
- Choose a file name from the list of updated file names in the Readme.txt file and make note of the version number.
- Close the Readme.txt file.
- Find the file name you chose in step 1 on your computer.
- Secondary click on and choose Properties for the file.
- Make note of the version number indicated in the Properties dialog box.
- Close the Properties dialog and the Search dialog box.
Номер статьи: 194295 — последний просмотр: 24 дек. 2009 г. — редакция: 1