Office for Mac 2011 requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, or a later version, and an Intel processor.
Step 1: Quit all programs and close all windowsYou must quit all applications before you begin Office for Mac 2011 installation. To quit an application, select the application on the toolbar (top), and then select Quit. If you cannot quit an application or do not know how, hold down the Command and Option keys, and then press Esc on your keyboard. Select the application in the "Force Quit Application" window, and then select Force Quit. Click Force Quit to quit the application.
Note You cannot quit Finder.
When you are finished, click the red button in the upper-left corner.
Step 2: Make sure that the computer meets the minimum system requirementsTo determine whether your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Office for Mac 2011, follow these steps:
- On the Apple menu, select About This Mac.
- The "About This Mac" window will display the version and the processor type. If the processor is not an Intel processor, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information about the processor requirements for Office for Mac 2011:2405857 Installing Office for Mac 2011 error "This software requires an Intel-based Macintosh computer"
Step 3: Install the latest Apple update
- Click the Apple menu, and then select Software Update. The Software Update window will open and check for available updates.
- If software updates are available, click Continue.
- Click Agree. The download will begin.
- When you are prompted to restart, click the Restart button. Restart your computer, and then again try to install Office 2011.
For more information about how to obtain Apple updates, visit the following Apple website:
For more information about updates, visit the following Apple website:
Номер статьи: 2405735 — последний просмотр: 21 июня 2014 г. — редакция: 1