- You install Microsoft Office 2010 on a computer.
- You install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Data Mining Add-ins for Microsoft Office 2007 on the computer.
- You start Excel 2010.
Excel experienced a serious problem with the 'sqlserver.dmxladdin' add-in. If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available. Do you want to disable this add-in?
- Uninstall SQL Server 2008 Data Mining Add-ins for Office 2007 from the computer.
- Restart Excel 2010. If you see the error message again, click No and then exit Excel 2010.
- Restart Excel 2010 again. Make sure the error message does not appear, and then exit Excel 2010.
- Install the version of SQL Server 2008 Data Mining Add-ins that is included in the following update.
Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2467239 Cumulative update package 2 for SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2Note Because the builds are cumulative, each new fix release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previous SQL Server 2008 fix release. Microsoft recommends that you consider applying the most recent fix release that contains this hotfix. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:2402659 The SQL Server 2008 builds that were released after SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2 was released
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 hotfixes are created for specific SQL Server service packs. You must apply a SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2 hotfix to an installation of SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 2. By default, any hotfix that is provided in a SQL Server service pack is included in the next SQL Server service pack.
Номер статьи: 2491880 — последний просмотр: 22 янв. 2013 г. — редакция: 1