- You have a publication of a merge replication in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or in Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- You have one of the following types of subscriptions
- SQL Server Compact Edition subscription
- SQL Server subscriber
- The subscriber subscribes to an existing partition that is created on the publisher.
- You make some changes to the data on the partition on the publisher.
- The subscription is initialized with an existing snapshot.
In this scenario, changes are not synchronized to the subscription.
Note This issue is more likely to occur if many publications are created on one database and if many generations are created.
Cumulative update information
SQL Server 2012The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2012. For more information about this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Cumulative update package 4 for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 4. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Create a new snapshot and initialize the subscription.
- Set the value of the MergeSynchronizationAgent.DownloadGenerationsPerBatch property to be larger than the number of generations.
Номер статьи: 2644396 — последний просмотр: 2 апр. 2013 г. — редакция: 1