- You install Internet Information Services (IIS) 8.0 on a computer that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
- You create an FTP site by using IIS 8.0.
- You upload files to the FTP site by using the Ftp.exe utility.
- You run the following command to monitor the upload progress of the files:
ftp> literal size file name
Win32 error: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
Error details: File system returned an error.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have IIS8 configured to use FTP 8.0 installed on a computer that is running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
Registry informationTo apply this hotfix, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 file information notesImportant Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 hotfixes are included in the same packages.
- The files that apply to a specific product, milestone (RTM,SPn), and service branch (LDR, GDR) can be identified by examining the file version numbers as shown in the following table:
Version Product Milestone Service branch 6.2.920 0.20 xxx Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 RTM LDR
- The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and the MUM files (.mum) that are installed for each environment are listed separately in the "Additional file information for Windows 8, and Windows Server 2012" section. MUM and MANIFEST files, and the associated security catalog (.cat) files, are extremely important to maintain the state of the updated components. The security catalog files, for which the attributes are not listed, are signed with a Microsoft digital signature.
For all supported x86-based versions of Windows 8
For all supported x64-based versions of Windows 8 and of Windows Server 2012
Additional file information
Additional file information for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
Additional files for all supported x86-based versions of Windows 8
Additional files for all supported x64-based versions of Windows 8 and of Windows Server 2012
Номер статьи: 2771770 — последний просмотр: 12 дек. 2012 г. — редакция: 1