Specifically, when you try to add the external user, you may receive one of the following messages, depending on your specific scenario:
- No exact match was found. Click the item(s) that did not resolve for more options.
- No results were found to match your search item. Please enter a new term or less specific term.
- Browse to the SharePoint admin center.
- Click secure store.
- Select the Target Application ID that you use for the external list, and then on the ribbon, click Edit.
- In the Members box, add the Everyone group, and then at the bottom of the screen, click OK.
- In the SharePoint admin center, click bcs.
- On the bcs menu, click Manage BDC Models and External Content Types.
Note Make sure that View is set to External Content Types.
- Select the BDC Model that's used for the external content, and then click Set Metadata Store Permissions.
- In the set metadata store permissions dialog box, add Everyone to the permissions box, and then click Add.
- In the list of available accounts for the metadata store, select the Everyone group, and then make sure that the Execute check box is selected.
- At the bottom of the dialog box, click to select the Propagate permissions to all BDC Models, External Systems and External Content Types in the BDC Metadata Store check box, and then click OK.
Номер статьи: 2816261 — последний просмотр: 28 дек. 2016 г. — редакция: 1