To Set WMI Namespace Security
- Click Start, click Run, type wmimgmt.msc, and then click OK.
- Right-click WMI Control, and then click Properties.
- On the Security tab, click Security to see the following allowable permissions:Enable: To grant read access to objects within the namespace.
Execute Methods: Allows object methods exported from the CIM Object Manager to be run.
Full Control: To grant full read/write/delete access to all CIM objects, classes, and instances.
Partial Write: To grant write access to static objects in the repository.
Provider Write: To grant write access to objects that are provided by the provider.
Read Security: To grant read-only access to WMI security information.
Edit Security: To grant read/write access to WMI security information.
Remote Access: To grant a remote computer the same rights that are allowed when connecting from a local computer.
- Set the inheritance on the namespace:
- Click Advanced, click the specified user for whom you wish to edit the access control list, and then click Edit.
- Choose the permissions that you want to grant or deny, and then under Apply Onto, you see the following options:This namespace only
This namespace and subnamespaces
Номер статьи: 295292 — последний просмотр: 21 окт. 2008 г. — редакция: 1