- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager (3.3.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V (4.6.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider (5.1.x.x)
- Azure Site Recovery Provider fails with an "ASR cannot be registered due to an internal error. Run Setup again to register the server" error. If you analyze the DraSetupWizard.log in your %ProgramData%\ASRLogs folder, you will find the following message:time:NON-CRITICAL FAILURE: Failed to delete Legacy registration settings hive. Exception System.Exception: Setup was unable to access Software\Microsoft\Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager Server\DRAdapter\Registration registry key in LocalMachine registry hive. Please ensure the key exists and is accessible by the user.
- Azure Site Recovery Provider registration fails with an internal error. If you analyze the DraSetupWizard.log in your %ProgramData%\ASRLogs folder, you will find a message that resembles the following. Particularly notice that the time listed at the beginning of the line does not match the time shown at the end of the line.
Update informationTo resolve these issues, download and install the following file from the Microsoft Download Center:
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must have one of the following installed:
- Microsoft Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager Provider (version 3.5.468.0 or later)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (version 4.6.660 or later)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (version 5.1.1000 or later)
Note You can check the installed provider version in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel.
Restart informationYou don't have to restart the computer after you apply this update. This update automatically stops the System Center Virtual Machine Manager services.
Номер статьи: 3136951 — последний просмотр: 28 янв. 2016 г. — редакция: 1