This article discusses how to stop onedrive.exe from syncing your OneDrive for Business library and to then use groove.exe to sync that library.
Note To determine which OneDrive sync client you're using, see the following Microsoft website:
Disable onedrive.exe from syncing a OneDrive for Business site
- Find the correct OneDrive for Business cloud in the notification area on your taskbar. When you move your pointer over the correct OneDrive for Business cloud icon, you should see OneDrive - <organization name>. Any other combination of text, like OneDrive for Business – Up to date or OneDrive – Personal is not the correct icon.
- Right-click the OneDrive - <organization name> cloud, and then click Settings.
- Select the Account tab, and then click Unlink OneDrive.
- Close the sign-in dialog box.
Modify the registry to allow for groove.exe to sync a OneDrive for Business siteImportant
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Locate the following registry key:
- Double-click the DisableMySiteSync key.
- Change the Value data field to zero (0), and then click OK.
Finish setting up sync for OneDrive for Business
- Restart your computer.
- Browse to your OneDrive for Business website.
- Press the Sync button on the top toolbar of your site.
- When you're prompted, click Sync Now to start the sync application wizard. The wizard automatically fills in the name and web address of the library.
- Click Sync Now in the wizard to start syncing.
- You can click Show my files in the wizard to open the synced library folder in File Explorer. The folder is listed in your Favorites.
Номер статьи: 3143305 — последний просмотр: 29 дек. 2016 г. — редакция: 1