Despite the error, your password is changed in Active Directory Domain Services. However, your logon session and cached credentials are not updated. This situation resembles the following:
- You log on to two computers.
- You change the password on the first computer.
- You remain logged on to the second computer by using the old password.
- If you disconnect from the network, you can log on by using the old password only.
- Your access to resources is denied.
- You are prompted to enter your password when you access resources.
- If an Account Lockout policy is active in the domain, the user account is locked out.
Additionally, if you apply the update that is documented in KB 3139921, the error message is no longer received but these symptoms persist.
This fix is also included in the May 2016 update rollups. Use one of the following update rollups, depending on your operating system:
Номер статьи: 3155039 — последний просмотр: 26 мая 2016 г. — редакция: 1