Back office / HQ
o Simplified product creation and maintenance, by enhancing the product category hierarchy to include additional fields used for product setup. In addition, changes were made to the user interface to improve usability.
o Added the ability to filter the dimension columns on the Variant suggestion form
o Fixed an issue that prevented released products from being imported if the product was set as “Blocked in POS”
o Fixed a rounding issue in POS and the Pricing simulator when multiple compounded discounts were applied.
o Fixed an issue where the Pricing simulator did not display all applied discounts under “Offer code”
Financials & statement posting
o Fixed an issue with reversing the payment for Retail transactions when using the reverse button from the Closed transaction editing form
o Fixed an issue with counted amount conversion of different currency to store currency for statement calculation & posting.
o Fixed an issue with statement posting involving sales & return transaction.
o Fixed an issue with statement posting such that it no longer aggregates the retail transactions by terminal and staff when not configured to do so.
o Fixed an issue around financial dimensions for customers in statement posting when the correct dimensions are not defined for the customers before the statement posting run.
o Fixed an issue with posting of retail statements when deduction and receiving requirements are enabled on an item model group.
o Fixed an issue with statement posting involving void lines that have discounts applied.
o Email templates(SysEmailTable)
o Commission sales group field on Sales order->->Lines->Line details->Setup tab
o Commission sales group and commission group on Sales order-> Header->Setup fast tab
o Inventory aisles (WMSAisle) to Retail > Channel setup > Location setup > Inventory aisles
o Inventory adjustment (InventJournalTableLossProfit) to Inventory management > Inventory adjustment
o Picking workbench (MCRPickingWorkbench) to Retail > Sales orders > Order shipping > Picking workbench
o Workbench profiles (MCRPickingWorkbenchProfile) to Retail > Sales orders > Picking workbench > Workbench profiles
o Box definitions to Retail > Sales orders > Picking workbench > Box definitions
o Direct delivery workbench to Retail > Sales orders > Order shipping > Direct delivery workbench
o Installment eligible parameter was added to customer under payment default fast tab
o Payment schedule was added to 'All sales orders' invoice tab
o Margin alerts tab added to Accounts receivable parameters
o Search parameters added under Retail
BI and Reporting
o Fixed an issue with Retail sales form in Dynamics 365 client to not show duplicate transaction lines.
o Fixed an issue with Retail store transaction form in Dynamics 365 client to display correct net amount value at a transaction level.
o Fixed an issue with customer balance calculation around auto charges
CDX and data management
o Fixed the issue where distribution jobs are taking time to apply causing delay.
POS & Store operations
· Added the ability to create inventory transfers orders in POS
· Added screen layout and resolution information to the session details in the POS settings page
· Added fields to POS receipts to show sales rep information
· Improved POS error message handling when localizations are not available
· Fixed an issue that prevented users from performing tender declarations in offline mode.
· Improved POS user login performance by increasing parallelism
· Improved performance in POS when loading a customer details page
· Fixed an issue where the product option “Must key in quantity” was not working properly in POS.
· POS will now show intra-class and inter-class unit of measure conversions for products
· Fixed an issue in POS where setting a sales rep on a transaction line would cause an error
· Fixed an issue where the customer info code information did not print on POS receipts
· Fixed an issue where the incorrect prepayment amount was being applied to in-store pickup orders
· Fixed an issue in Cloud POS during activation when Retail Server fails with Invalid Token error
· Fixed an issue where adding line comments on a return transaction caused an error
· Voided lines will now be maintained
· Fixed an issue where return info codes were not displayed in the correct sequence when multiple levels of sub codes where configured
· Corrected a display issue in the POS journal for voided payments
· Improved POS handling the switch between online and offline modes while a transaction is in progress
· Fixed an issue that occurred when opening a new shift in POS after switching back to online mode from offline mode.
· Fixed an issue with POS shift starting amounts in offline mode
· Fixed user interface alignment issues in the POS product comparison screen
· Fixed an issue where loyalty points were represented as currency on printed receipts
· Fixed an issue where the tax percentage was not displayed correctly for tiered taxes
· Addressed backwards compatibility issues in POS
· Fixed an issue where POS disabled the “Price includes tax” flag on sales quotations
· Fixed a sales tax calculation issues during returns
· Added the credit memo/voucher ID field to the POS journal
· Fixed an error that occurred in POS when receiving inventory
· Added capability for cashiers to mark lines on customer orders to be shipped from a different store
· Fixed focus indicator not being visible on the back button on POS
· Fixed an issue where the product recommendations were not displayed for product variants
· Fixed an issue where new customer created in back office could not be added to the transaction in POS
We added many new POS APIs to simplify the POS development experience. Below are the list of APIs added in app update 3:
i. Refresh Cart
ii. Get Selected line in Custom operation
iii. Add payment line
iv. Add affiliation
v. Declare start amount
vi. Void cart line
vii. Void transaction
viii. Get product information
ix. Void payment line
x. Add line comment
xi. Price override
xii. Void payment line
New Request handler:
We added new request handler for pre- barcode processing. This handler will help you to get the scanned barcode before it processed in POS. You can override this handler and do your own custom logic based on the barcode value or call the standard.
Payment extension Request/Response:
We added extension points in POS to support payment extensibility. In addition to the out of the box support for some payment providers if you want to extend POS and hardware station to support additional provider then you can use these extension points and integrate with your custom providers.
New Payment Request/Response:
We exposed the below payment request to support integration with custom payment providers/connectors. You can override these requests and pass additional properties or
i. Authorize/Capture and Refund request
ii. Void request
We added support for custom control framework in POS to add your own custom control in the below POS views:
i. Product details view
ii. Customer details view
· The initial ability to service current installations silently has been added. Through basic command line delimiters, current installations can be updated to newer versions with little to no effort or direct access.
Номер статьи: 4043285 — последний просмотр: 16 сент. 2017 г. — редакция: 1