Примечание Некоторые продукты могут быть недоступны в вашей стране или вашем регионе.
Некоторые продукты могут быть недоступны в вашей стране или вашем регионе.
To keep your Surface Book 2 performing its best, make sure that you have the latest Surface updates.
- How to get the update
- Improvements and fixes in the update
- Known issues and additional information about Surface Book 2
Surface updates are released in stages – not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but it’ll be delivered to all devices. If you haven’t received an update, see Install Surface and Windows updates.
- Firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
- When you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates if your Surface doesn't have them already. Only updates that apply to Surface will be downloaded and installed.
- After the updates are installed, restart your device to complete the installation process. To restart your device, select the Start button, and then select Power > Restart.
October 2019 updates
The following updates are available for all Surface Book 2 devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater:
Windows Update History Name
Device Manager Name
Surface – System – 126.96.36.199
Surface Base 2 Firmware Update – Firmware
Surface – Firmware – 182.1004.139.0
Surface System Aggregator – Firmware
Surface – Firmware – 389.2837.768.0
Surface UEFI – Firmware
We are listening. Quality is a top priority, and we want to keep you informed about issues impacting customers. The following is a known issue:
The dGPU may occasionally disappear from device manager on Surface Book 2 with dGPU.
Microsoft has identified a compatibility issue on some Surface Book 2 devices configured with Nvidia discrete graphics processing unit (dGPU). After updating to Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903), some apps or games that need to perform graphics intensive operations may close or fail to open.
To safeguard your update experience, we have applied a compatibility hold on Surface Book 2 devices with Nvidia dGPUs, preventing them from being offered the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903), until this issue is resolved.
Workaround: To mitigate the issue, if you are already on Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903), you can restart the device or select the Scan for hardware changes button in the Action menu or on the toolbar in Device Manager.
Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.
Next steps: We are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.