- The application contains references to Web controls.
- The application contains references to Web pages that are outside the current directory.
Method 1: Modify the web.config fileTo modify the web.config file, set the batch property of the <compilation> element in the web.config file for the application to false.
Note This method is recommended only for small applications. In large production applications, when you set the batch property to false, ASP.NET 2.0 compiles each page in the application into a separate assembly. The individual page assemblies are then loaded at the next available memory location. Additionally, the individual page assemblies cannot be moved. This causes memory fragmentation.
Method 2: Reorder the folders in the applicationTo avoid a circular reference, reorder the folders in the application. To reorder these folders, follow these steps:
- Trace the references to the file and from the file that is indicated by the error message.
- Identify the circular reference.
- To avoid the circular reference, put the referenced files together in the same folder.
For more information about another error that can cause an InvalidCastException to be thrown in an ASP.NET-connected Web application, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Номер статьи: 919284 — последний просмотр: 14 июля 2008 г. — редакция: 1