- The Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files component was removed by the current uninstallation attempt or by the node removal action.
- The Fusion ATL assembly was not installed in the global assembly cache (GAC).
- Insert the original SQL Server 2008 installation media.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the Sqlsupport.msi file in the following folder:Drive:\Platform\setupNote The Drive placeholder represents the drive letter of the installation media. The Platform placeholder represents the processor architecture of your installation. For example, the processor architecture may be designated x86, x64, or IA-64.
- Double-click the Sqlsupport.msi file.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation of the SQL Server Setup support files.
Номер статьи: 955792 — последний просмотр: 19 марта 2009 г. — редакция: 1