- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issues that this update package fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 978371 An offline certificate request is formatted incorrectly when you create the certificate request in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008
- 975894 Event ID 44031 for trusted domains is logged frequently in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- 972717 An Office Communications Server 2007 R2 update server does not return the information for the updates that are installed on the update server
- 968882 Error message when you open an audit log file for Office Communications Server 2007 R2: "The process cannot access the log file because is being used any another process"
Update package information
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Ocscore.msp package now.
Release Date: January 2010
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
By contacting supportA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problems described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesIf you use the Manual method to apply the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 April 10 cumulative update, the cumulative update requires that the correct prerequisites are applied before you apply the cumulative update for a specific Office Communications Server 2007 R2 server component.
Listed here is the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 server component and the list of prerequisite updates that must be installed before the installation of the component's specific Office Communications Server 2007 R2 April 10 cumulative update.
Note If you use an automated update method, you do not have to manually apply these updates.
Communications Server 2007 R2 - Application Sharing Server
- Update for Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit - KB 976657
- Update for Core Components - KB 977343
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Hotfix replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces cumulative update 975613.
- 975613 Description of cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Core Components: October 2009
Registry informationTo use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this cumulative update, install the OCS2007-KB977343-amd64-OCSCore.msp package on the following computers:
- Office Communications Server – Standard Edition Server
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Front End
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Application Sharing MCU
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Web Conferencing MCU
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Audio Video Conferencing MCU
Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Web Components Server
- Office Communications Server – Edge Server
- Office Communications Server – Communicator Web Access
- Office Communications Server – Mediation Server
- Office Communications Server – Monitoring Server
- Office Communications Server – Administration Tools
- Office Communications Server – Administration Tools - 32 bit
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click Command Prompt.
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- At the command prompt, start the update (.msp).
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
Sometimes, you are prompted for the source CD when you try to uninstall the cumulative update. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Dbcommon.sql||Not Applicable||20,226||11-Dec-2009||21:32||Not Applicable|
|Dbrtc.sql||Not Applicable||1,088,168||11-Dec-2009||21:32||Not Applicable|
|Dbsetup.wsf||Not Applicable||108,595||11-Dec-2009||21:32||Not Applicable|
|Default.tmx||Not Applicable||10,089,938||11-Dec-2009||21:32||Not Applicable|
Номер статьи: 977343 — последний просмотр: 9 окт. 2011 г. — редакция: 1