Note An antivirus program is designed to help protect your computer from viruses. You must not download or open files from sources that you do not trust, visit Web sites that you do not trust, or open e-mail attachments when your antivirus program is disabled.
For additional information about computer viruses, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Computer viruses: description, prevention, and recovery
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Devices.
- Select the drivers in the Device list, and then click Stop.
To do this for Windows 2000:
- Right click My Computer and click Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab and click the Device Manager button.
- Click the View menu and click Show Hidden Devices.
- Expand Non-Plug and Play Drivers to find the Antivirus drivers.
- Right click on the correct driver and click Disable.
- Restart your computer.
- Inoculan V.4.00 - INO_FLPY and INO_Fltr
- Norton V.5.0 - NAVAP, NAVENG, and NAVEX15 (for Microsoft Exchange Server)
- McAfee V.4.03a - NaiFiltr and NaiFsRec
ID článku: 240309 – Posledná kontrola: 27. 2. 2007 – Revízia: 1