WARNING: This feature is disabled by default for security reasons. Removing this restriction can potentially jeopardize the security of your operating system.
- To enable the security option, start the appropriate Windows 2000 security tool:
- Local Security Policy (in Administrative tools)
- Domain Security Policy (in Administrative tools)
- Domain Controller Security Policy (in Administrative tools)
- Security Configuration and Analysis (MMC snap-in)
- In the MMC console tree pane, expand Local Policies, click Security Options, and then click the following security policy in the details pane:Recovery Console: Allow floppy copy and access to all drives and all folders
- On the Action menu, click Security.
- When the Local Security Policy Setting dialog box is displayed, click Enabled, and then click OK.
- Start into Recovery Console, and then type the following command at a command prompt:set allowremovablemedia = true
NOTE: You must retype the set command each time you start into Recovery Console.
ID článku: 240831 – Posledná kontrola: 16. 12. 2009 – Revízia: 1