- The DNS server is configured as a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client.
- The DNS zone has a name other than your Active Directory domain name.
- The zone is not enabled to allow dynamic updates.
- Configure your DNS server to use a static Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Create a forward lookup zone named after your Active Directory.
- Enable your domain zone to allow dynamic updates.
netdiag /fix command on the domain controller will verify that all SRV records that are in the Netlogon.dns file are registered on the primary DNS server.
For additional information about using Netdiag.exe, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID článku: 241505 – Posledná kontrola: 7. 1. 2008 – Revízia: 1