Improvements that are included in the updateThe Office for Mac 2011 14.1.3 Update includes the following improvements.
Improvements for Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
- Office documents open in all browsers
This update resolves an issue that causes Office documents not to open in certain browsers.
Improvements for Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac 2011
- Stability is improved in PowerPoint
This update fixes an issue that causes PowerPoint to close unexpectedly. This issue occurs when you press the Command and Tab keys to open another application when you are in Presenter view.
Improvements for Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011
- Stability is improved in Excel
This update fixes an issue that causes Excel to close unexpectedly in the following situations:
- When you move worksheets to a new worksheet or workbook.
- When you save some files.
- PivotTable field setting enabled.
This update enables the PivotTable field setting Show Items with no data.
Improvements for Microsoft Word for Mac 2011
- Citation options in Dutch appear correctly.
This update fixes an issue that causes the Dutch version of Word to change the citation options to English after you install Office for Mac 2011 14.1 Service Pack 1.
Improvements for Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011
- Contact images display in the Contacts Search box
This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook not to display contact images in the Contacts Search box.
- Import from Apple Mail is disabled in Outlook on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
This update disables the option to import from Apple Mail in Outlook because it does not work as expected in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- The "Remove from View" option is enabled for shared calendars
This update fixes an issue that occurs when the user adds shared calendars and opens the contextual menu for the shared calendar. The Remove from View option is disabled from the contextual menu.
- Free/busy information for Exchange 2003-based mailboxes displays correctly
This update fixes an issues that causes the display of free/busy information for Exchange 2003-based mailboxes to be off by one hour when scheduling a meeting.
- Time zone information is updated
This update provides updated time zone information.
Previously released improvements included in this update
This update includes all the improvements that were released in all previous Office 2011 updates since the release of the Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.1 Update. For more information about the improvements in a previous update, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To verify that the computer meets this prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
Additionally, you must install Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.1 Update before you install the Office for Mac 2011 14.1.3 Update.
To verify the update that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Open the Microsoft Office 2011 folder, and then open any Office application (for example, open Word).
- On the Word menu, click About Word.
- In the About Word dialog box, compare the version number next to Latest Installed Update.
Download the Microsoft Office for Mac 14.1.3 Update package now.
Release Date: September 13, 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Updated FilesFor a complete list of the files that this update adds or changes, double-click the update installer, and then on the File menu, click Show Files.
NotesThe Office 2011 14.1.3 Update is also available from Microsoft AutoUpdate. AutoUpdate is a program that automatically keeps Microsoft software up-to-date.
To use AutoUpdate, start a Microsoft Office program. Then, on the Help menu, click Check for Updates.
For more information about resources for Office for Mac 2011, visit the following Microsoft website:
ID článku: 2598783 – Posledná kontrola: 16. 2. 2017 – Revízia: 2