- You have a third-party application that sets an incorrect order for the access control list of a Calendar folder in a mailbox.
- You move the mailbox that contains the Calendar folder to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox server. The move operation is completed successfully.
- You try to change the access permission of the Calendar folder by using an Exchange Web Service (EWS) application, or by using a MAPI application, such as Microsoft Outlook.
After the update is installed, you can enable the validation of canonical ACLs by configuring a registry key. To have us enable the validation of canonical ACLs for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you prefer to enable the validation of canonical ACLs yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix it for me
To enable the validation of canonical ACLs automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- Install update that is described in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 2685289 before you run this Fix it solution.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo enable the validation of canonical ACLs by configuring a registry key, follow these steps:
- Open Registry Editor. To do this, click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press Enter.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32 bit) Value.
- Type CheckCanonicalACLDuringMove, and then press Enter.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Lid: 55847 EMSMDBPOOL.EcPoolSessionDoRpc called [length=267]
Lid: 43559 EMSMDBPOOL.EcPoolSessionDoRpc returned [ec=0x0][length=232][latency=0]
Lid: 23226 --- ROP Parse Start ---
Lid: 27962 ROP: ropSetProps 
Lid: 17082 ROP Error: 0x80070057
Lid: 21921 StoreEc: 0x80070057
Lid: 27962 ROP: ropExtendedError 
Lid: 1494 ---- Remote Context Beg ----
Lid: 26426 ROP: ropSetProps 
Lid: 21970 StoreEc: 0x8004010F PropTag: 0x668F0040
Lid: 7915 StoreEc: 0x80070057
Lid: 5263 StoreEc: 0x80070057
Lid: 4559 StoreEc: 0x80070057
Lid: 1750 ---- Remote Context End ----
Lid: 21817 ROP Failure: 0x80070057
Lid: 1940 StoreEc: 0x80070057
Lid: 21201 StoreEc: 0x80070057
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email.
ID článku: 2674445 – Posledná kontrola: 12. 10. 2012 – Revízia: 1