- The issues that the update fixes.
- The prerequisites for applying the update
- Whether you must restart the computer after you apply the update
- Whether the update is replaced by any other update
- Whether you must make any changes to the registry
- The files that the update contains
Issues that this hotfix package fixesThis update package fixes the following issue:
- 2711263 Delay when you try to add a member to a Group Chat room by using Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Group Chat Administrator Tool
Update package informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MgcClient.msp package now.
Release Date: September 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released update.
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
ID článku: 2735021 – Posledná kontrola: 18. 9. 2012 – Revízia: 1