- You have a mobile phone that is running a version of Windows Phone that is later than version 7.10.
- You install Microsoft Lync 2010 for Windows Phone on the mobile phone.
- You click the Join online meeting or Join Lync meeting hyperlink in the Phone Calendar application to join a conference. For example, you click a link that resembles the links in the following image:
- Internet Explorer opens the conference page so that Lync 2010 for Windows Phone can start and join the conference.
- If the meeting in the Calendar application contains both a URL that is enclosed by the "<" and ">" characters and a URL that does not contain these characters, click the URL that does not contain the characters.
- If the meeting in the Calendar application contains only a URL that is enclosed by the "<" and ">" characters, click the link. After the attempt to join the conference fails, return to the Join page, and then remove the additional ">" or "%3E" character from the end of URL. Then, refresh the webpage to join the conference.
ID článku: 2751200 – Posledná kontrola: 3. 9. 2013 – Revízia: 1