This article provides an alternative solution to deploy a client computer on a Windows Server 2012 Essentials network or on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials network without joining the computer to the domain.
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional
- All features that are available only to domain-joined computers (for example, domain credentials, Group Policy, and VPN)
- All third-party add-ins and applications that are available only to domain-joined computers
- An off-premises client deployment that is made without joining the client to the Windows Server 2012 Essentials domain
- Open an elevated command prompt on the client computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows 8, go to the Start screen, type cmd, right-click the Command Prompt icon on the left side of the screen, and then click Run as administrator at the bottom of the screen.
- In Windows 7, click Start, type cmd in the Start search box, right-click cmd.exe, and then click Run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter: reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Server\ClientDeployment" /v SkipDomainJoin /t REG_DWORD /d 1
- To connect the computer to a Windows Server 2012 Essentials server, follow the steps that are presented in the following Microsoft TechNet topic:
ID článku: 2752321 – Posledná kontrola: 27. 2. 2014 – Revízia: 1