Issues that this update fixes
- When you try to copy and paste something from a SharePoint site to an Office 2013 application, you are unexpectedly prompted to sign in to the SharePoint site. Additionally, after you sign in to the SharePoint site, you cannot paste.
BUG #: 3178047 (Office15)
- Assume that you install an Office Language Interface Pack (LIP) in a different directory from the base language in Office 2013. In this situation, you cannot open an Office Web App from SharePoint Server 2013 and the OneDrive website.
BUG #: 3210305 (Office15)
- When you open or save a document in OneDrive, Office 2013 displays a balloon that says OneDrive is running the first time.
Note The expected action is that OneDrive displays the first run experience.
BUG #: 3218132 (Office15)
- When you use PowerPoint 2013 to save a presentation to OneDrive, the OneDrive trademark is incorrectly punctuated and the status bar displays the following message:
You expect the status bar to display the following message:
BUG #: 3256868 (Office15)
- When you try to protect a document in an Office 2013 application, the menu item unexpectedly references Digital Rights Management (DRM).
BUG #: 3266925 (Office15)
- When you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize a file that is throttled by a SharePoint Server 2013 server, Office Document Cache (ODC) still tries to download the file.
BUG #: 3275800 (Office15)
- After you install Office 2013, the product ID value that is displayed in the About dialog box is incorrect.
BUG #: 3286946 (Office15)
- When you leave OneNote 2013 notebooks open for some time, OneNote 2013 crashes.
BUG #: 3287102 (Office15)
- Consider the following scenario:
- You use OneDrive for Business to synchronize files on a slow connection.
- You have an Office document that is located on the local disk.
- You try to open the Office document that is synchronizing by using OneDrive for Business.
In this situation, OneDrive for Business takes longer than expected to open the document.
BUG #: 3301474 (Office15)
Update detailsThis update does not replace any previously released update.
How to obtain and install the updateNote This update applies to Office 2013 MSI installations only. This update does not apply to click-to-run installations.
To identify the installation version of Office 2013, follow these steps:
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- If Office 2013 was installed by using Click-to-Run, an "Update Options" item is displayed. For an MSI installation, the "Update Options" item is not displayed.
Note The update for Office Home and Student 2013 RT is available only from Windows Update.
Download the 32-bit update package now.
Download the 64-bit update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
You do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
ID článku: 2768349 – Posledná kontrola: 25. 2. 2015 – Revízia: 1