Note To determine the version of Lync 2013, follow these steps:
- In Lync 2013, click the Options button.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Lync.
- Assume that you install a 15.0.4551.1000 version of Lync 2013 or an earlier version of Lync 2013 (either the Click-to-Run or MSI version). You sign in to Lync 2013 by using a Lync Online account in a Lync Online environment in China. In this situation, you cannot open the Lync Help window in Lync 2013.
- You may receive the following error message when you open the Lync Help window in a MSI version of Lync 2013:Help isn’t working, but you can still go to Office.com to get the latest and greatest articles, videos, and training courses.
- You may receive the following message when you open the Lync Help window in a Click-to-Run version of Lync 2013:
BUG #: 3378109 (Office15)
- You may receive the following error message when you open the Lync Help window in a MSI version of Lync 2013:
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the 32-bit Lynchelploc update package now.
Download the 64-bit Lynchelploc update package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
ID článku: 2817678 – Posledná kontrola: 12. 11. 2013 – Revízia: 1