- You have a report that contains a text box in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS 2012).
- The text box contains Hebrew characters.
- You go to the Localization window, and set the Direction property to right-to-left.
- The text box also contains some dates or telephone numbers.
- You export the report to a Word document.
Note The issue does not occur if you export the report to other formats, such as PDF or XLS.
Cumulative update information
Cumulative update 5 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1The fix for this issue was first released in Cumulative Update 5. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 1, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
ID článku: 2855020 – Posledná kontrola: 15. 7. 2013 – Revízia: 1