This update provides the latest fixes for OneDrive for Business. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
This update is also available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download update 2863864 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business
- Download update 2863864 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you sync a library by using OneDrive for Business in which the library name contains a special character such as an ampersand (&). When you try to open the library from OneDrive for Business, the library does not open. Instead, the My Documents folder is opened.
BUG #: 3420392 (Office15)
- Assume that you sync a folder in a SharePoint document library in OneDrive for Business. You open the SharePoint document library in a browser and delete the folder, and then you create a new folder that has the same name as the folder that you just deleted. When you try to sync the folder in OneDrive for Business again, the sync fails. Additionally, you receive an error message that resembles the following:We’re having a problem syncing this folder. To fix this, stop syncing the folder, and then resync the library to your computer.BUG #: 3212343 (Office15)
- Assume that you sync a library by using OneDrive for Business. When you rename a large file in the local folder while OneDrive for Business is syncing it with the library, the overlay icon on the file disappears. Additionally, in this situation, the file name does not change in the library. After that, you edit and save the file in the library or in another OneDrive for Business client. When you try to sync the library from the first OneDrive for Business client, the OneDrive for Business icon in the notification area and the folder that contains the file changes to the icon that indicates something is in wrong.
BUG #: 3410003 (Office15)
- You cannot retrieve the state information of the icon in the notification area through Automation.
BUG #: 3420517 (Office15)
- Consider the following scenario:
- You sync a library by using OneDrive for Business.
- You delete a file from the library.
- Another user restores the file from the SharePoint Recycle Bin.
BUG #: 3423372 (Office15)
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all Versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
ID článku: 2863864 – Posledná kontrola: 11. 6. 2014 – Revízia: 1