Issues that the update fixesThe update fixes the following issues:
- 2888982 "The server is not reachable." error message when you sign in to Lync for Mac 2011 in an internal network
- 2892271 User interface freezes when you click the "Phone" tab in Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5
- 2892604 Crashes when you sign in to Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 that has Kerberos authentication enabled
PrerequisitesBefore you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.6 update, you must uninstall any version of Lync for Mac 2011 that is earlier than Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.4 on your computer. Additionally, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X 10.5, or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
To verify that the computer meets the operating system version prerequisite, click About This Mac on the Apple menu.
To determine which version of Lync for Mac 2011 is installed on your computer, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Open Lync for Mac 2011.
- On the Lync menu, click About Lync.
Download the Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.6 package now.
Release Date: October 2013
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For more information about resources for Lync for Mac 2011, visit the following Microsoft website:
ID článku: 2888920 – Posledná kontrola: 12. 10. 2013 – Revízia: 1