- The Data1.msi file is marked with read-only permissions. -or-
- The directory:\Temp\installs directory does not have SYSTEM as an allowable user permission. Other directory folders, such as directory:\WINNT\Installer, may also need SYSTEM set to Full Control.
Method 1: Data1.msi File Is Marked with READ PermissionsIf the cause is that the Data1.msi file is marked with READ permissions, follow these steps to remove the read-only restriction on the Data1.msi file:
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder that contains the Data1.msi file.
- Right-click the Data1.msi file, and then click Properties.
- In the Data1.msi Properties dialog box, click to clear the Read-only check box under Attributes, and then click OK.
Method 2: Installs Directory Does Not Have SYSTEM as an Allowable User PermissionIf the cause is that the Installs directory does not have SYSTEM as an allowable user permission, add SYSTEM to the list of permissions for the directory. To do this, right-click the folder and then click Sharing.
ID článku: 296056 – Posledná kontrola: 19. 6. 2014 – Revízia: 1