- You minimize the camera app and then maximize it in less than a second.
- You start the camera app and then close it repeatedly.
- You resume from InstantGo (also known as Connected Standby).
- You activate the app by switching from other applications or a desktop.
- You press a Windows key when the camera app displays a preview.
- Restart the camera app (if it crashed).
- Minimize the camera app, wait for several seconds, and then maximize the camera app.
- Exit the camera app, and then start it again.
- Switch between the front and rear cameras (if multiple cameras are available on your device).
ID článku: 2975117 – Posledná kontrola: 17. 12. 2015 – Revízia: 1