- In SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business, you have files, folders, or items that contain characters such as an accent mark in a language other than the language that the search was performed in.
- You perform a search, and the item that contains the special character isn't returned in the results.
- Browse to a SharePoint Online site.
- Click your profile image in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click About me.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click the ellipsis (…), and then click Language and Region.
- In the Language Preferences section, select and add more languages where the characters exist, as needed.
For more information about this setting, go to the following Microsoft website:
- After you make this change, you'll be able to select additional languages in search. On the search page, click the drop-down arrow for Preference for results in, and then select the language for your specific scenario.
For more information about the language for the site interface, see the following Microsoft website:
ID článku: 3068730 – Posledná kontrola: 21. 12. 2016 – Revízia: 1