- Click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
Alternatively, right-click the desktop, and then click
- Click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.
- Click the Monitor tab, and then click the screen refresh rate that you want to use.
- The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
- If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
- Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
ID článku: 311403 – Posledná kontrola: 21. 10. 2008 – Revízia: 1