Note The update that's available from the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you try to insert a picture into a document in an Office 2016 application. Then, you select and delete a picture. When you select Insert, you receive the following error message:An error occurred while importing this file.After you select OK, the Office application crashes.BUG #: 2492428 (OfficeMain)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114370 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3114370 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Open an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
ID článku: 3114370 – Posledná kontrola: 8. 12. 2015 – Revízia: 1