- You're on a computer that has Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013 and Microsoft Skype for Business installed.
- The Skype for Business client has the March 8, 2016 update applied.
- You have the Use Auto-Complete list to suggest names when typing in the To, Cc and Bcc lines option enabled in Outlook.
- You create an online meeting and select the meeting recipients from Cache instead of global address list (GAL).
- You select the send option to send a meeting invite.
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
To work around this problem, clear the Auto-Complete cache. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- Change the manner in which the Skype for Business Add-in for Outlook (UCAddin.dll) resolves recipients for meetings. To do this, create the following registry key:
DWord name: RecipientResolutionMode
Value data (decimal): 2
- In Outlook Options on the Mail screen under Send messages, clear the Use Auto-Complete List to suggest names when typing in the To, CC, and Bcc lines check box. Then, click the Empty Auto-Complete List button.
ID článku: 3156496 – Posledná kontrola: 28. 6. 2016 – Revízia: 1