Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2016
Cumulative Update 3 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 was released on September 20, 2016. Several nonsecurity issues are fixed in this cumulative update or a later cumulative update for Exchange Server 2016.
Download Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB3152589) now.
Get Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2016
- The Cumulative Update 3 package can be used to run a new installation of Exchange Server 2016 or to upgrade an existing Exchange Server 2016 installation to Cumulative Update 3.
- It's not necessary to install any Exchange Server 2016 cumulative updates or service packs that were released before Cumulative Update 3 before you install this update.
This cumulative update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
Issues that the cumulative update fixes
- KB 3154387 The DFS health set is listed as "Unhealthy" in an Exchange Server 2016 environment
- KB 3175080 Cannot log on to OWA when FIPS is enabled in an Exchange Server 2016 environment
- KB 3176377 Links to access Exchange items in SharePoint eDiscovery search result fail with an HTTP error 500 in Exchange Server
- KB 3161916 Data loss may occur during public folder migration to Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, or Exchange Online
- KB 3176540 OWA error reporting responds with a HTTP error 500 in OwaSerializationException
- KB 3190887 Upgrading Exchange Server causes the server to go offline unexpectedly
- KB 3191075 You can't install Cumulative Update 2 for Exchange Server 2016 on a Russian version operating system
Cumulative update information
PrerequisitesFor more information about the prerequisites before the setup of Exchange Server 2016, see Exchange 2016 prerequisites.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Registry informationYou don't have to make any changes to the registry after you apply this cumulative update package.
Removal informationAfter you install this cumulative update package, you can't uninstall the package to revert to an earlier version of Exchange Server 2016. If you uninstall this cumulative update package, Exchange Server 2016 is removed from the server.
For more information about the deployment of Exchange Server 2016, see Release notes for Exchange 2016.
For more information about the coexistence of Exchange Server 2016 and earlier versions of Exchange Server in the same environment, see Exchange 2016 system requirements.
For more information about other Exchange updates, see Exchange Server updates: Build numbers and release dates.
Learn about the terminology that Microsoft uses to describe software updates.
ID článku: 3152589 – Posledná kontrola: 09/20/2016 15:32:00 – Revízia: 1.0
Exchange Server 2016 Enterprise Edition, Exchange Server 2016 Standard Edition
- kbsurveynew kbfix atdownload kbexpertiseinter KB3152589