When you change the color of a button, other colors also change. For example, if you change the color of the scrollbar button to blue, all other buttons (such as the captions buttons), the message box, the scrollbar, the inactive caption, the inactive border, the active border, and the menu bar also change to blue.
- Change the button color to what you want it to be.
NOTE: Changing the color of one button changes the color for all buttons. You cannot change them individually.
- Change the following items to the colors you want them to be:
NOTE: Although you can change the inactive and active borders colors, the entire border color does not change. Only a thin strip of the new color selected appears on the border.
To change the colors that appear on your screen:
- Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Display icon.
NOTE: You can skip steps 1 and 2 if you click the desktop with the right (secondary) mouse button and then click Properties.
- Click the Appearance tab.
ID članka: 119598 – Zadnji pregled: 18. jan. 2007 – Revizija: 1