- You may receive the following error message:
Not enough memory or resources. Close some programs and try again.
- Paint may appear to take a long time to start.
- If the bitmap file is in a compressed format that Paint cannot read. For example, Paint does not support CVID compressed bitmap files. If you try to open such a file in Paint, the error message stated above occurs.
- If the default image attributes for Paint are set too large. This setting is dependent upon memory and disk space.
- You convert a tagged image file format (.tif) file to a bitmap file using Kodak Imaging included with Windows 98 or Windows Me, and you try to open the bitmap using Paint included with Windows 95.
- If you receive the above error message while opening a bitmap in Microsoft Paint, the only resolution at this time is to open the bitmap file in another program.
- If you receive the above error message while opening Microsoft Paint, perform the following steps to correct it:
- Open an existing bitmap.
- On the Image menu item, click Attributes.
- Click Default and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Save As, and save the bitmap under a new name.
- Exit and restart Paint.
ID članka: 129545 – Zadnji pregled: 18. jan. 2007 – Revizija: 1