This behavior occurs when you save a shared workbook while another user is also saving the same file. This behavior occurs because the workbook is locked during the save process and cannot be saved by another user until the save process is complete.
To work around this behavior, wait a few minutes (depending on the size of the file) until the save process is complete, and then try saving the file again.
This error message may appear when you save a file immediately after another user saves the same file. When you save an Excel workbook file, the following process occurs:
- The original file (for example, Book1.xls) is locked.
- The original file is saved to a temporary file (0ae06000).
- The original file (Book1.xls) is unlocked.
- The original file (Book1.xls) is deleted.
- The temporary file (0ae06000) is renamed to the original file name (Book1.xls).
ID članka: 130494 – Zadnji pregled: 16. avg. 2012 – Revizija: 1