Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Create a form, and then add the CUSTOMER.DBF table (in the \VFP\SAMPLES\DATA directory) to the Data Environment.
- Place the following code in the Load event of the form:
CREATE CURSOR Compdisp (company c(40),city c(15),country c(15))
- Place the following code in the Destroy event of the form:
- Create a grid on the form, and give the grid the following property settings:
- Add a text box to the form.
- Add a command button with the following code in its Click event:
INTO CURSOR Compdisp
- Run the Form. Type France in the text box, and then click the command button.
To have the grid display the data correctly, place the following command as the last line of code for the Click event of the command button:
ID članka: 131836 – Zadnji pregled: 20. jun. 2008 – Revizija: 1