Note Users of client computers that do not belong to the organization's Active Directory forest can visit the certification authority Web site to download the certificate.
- In Windows Internet Explorer, click Continue to this website (not recommended).
A red Address Bar and a certificate warning appear.
- Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
- Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
- On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
- In Windows Vista, the same issue occurs with self-signed certificates. However, the option to install certificates is not available unless you run Windows Internet Explorer with administrator rights. To do this, right-click the Internet Explorer icon, and then select Run as Administrator.
- When the client computer connects to a Web server that is running Windows Server 2003, the client computer reuses the certification authority certificate. The client computer does not use another certificate that is signed by the certification authority.
ID članka: 931850 – Zadnji pregled: 27. mar. 2014 – Revizija: 1