This article provides guidance on how to download the software provided through the Microsoft Partner Network by using the partner digital download site.
- Sign in to the partner digital distribution site by using your Microsoft account (formerly known as a Windows Live ID) associated to your Microsoft Partner Network membership.
- Click the box titled Software Download and View Keys. Partner must have a check mark, not an x, next to both of these to have this permission
- Select the desired product from the list of downloads.
- A download page for the specific product is displayed with instruction and additional information. This page will state if a product key is required to use the software.
- Select the Language, Connection Speed, and Operating System Type (if it is a selectable option). Then select Continue Download.
Note: The Continue Download button will not function until the Language, Connection Speed, and Operating System Type (if selection is an option) have been selected.
- You will be provided two options to download the software. You can use the Download Manager or the Web Browser option to complete the download. The Download Manager is recommended and has the ability to pause the download.
- After the download is complete, you will have an ISO file ready to use.
Contact Microsoft Support
Need help from Microsoft Support? Get support from Microsoft’s own experts. They can help with partner program issues, presales assistance, issues with Microsoft products, billing questions, and more. Start here to view your contact options.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2966368 - Last Review: 20 Pri 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Partner Network