You may return most apps or games for a refund if they've been used two hours or less. If you can't get a return approved, try the following:
- If you're not running Windows 10 Creators Update or later, update Windows. On Start , go to Settings > Update & security > Windows update.
- Check your telemetry setting. If it's turned off, turn it on.
- Check your setting for Diagnostics and usage data. If it's set to Full or Enhanced, set it to Basic. On Start , go to Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics.
- If steps 1-3 worked, wait a bit and try again.
- If it's a new game, or you just set up your Home console or offline PC, you'll need to wait 24 hours to request a refund.
Article ID: 4016615 - Last Review: 26 Tet 2017 - Revision: 18