According to Tax Ordinance of 29th August, 1997, as of July 1, 2016, accounting software used by companies in Poland should generate Standard Audit File in XML format in order to facilitate audits for control purposes.
To meet this requirement in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, there is implemented a new functionality which lets users with primary address in Poland to generate the reports in following formats:
- Schema 1 - Accounting books (KR)
- Schema 2 - Bank statements (WB)
- Schema 3 – Inventory (MAG)
- Schema 4 - VAT sale and purchase registers (VAT)
- Schema 5 - VAT invoices (FA)
These reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations are implemented in General Electronic Reporting (GER). Related KB article: # 4014187.
From the 1st of January 2018, companies in Poland are obliged to use a simplified structure of one of SAF-T reports - VAT (JPK_VAT(3)). JPK_VAT for the period of September - December 2017 should be generated in the previously confirmed format version (JPK_VAT(2)).
According to the JPK_VAT(3) format scheme version, the following changes should be accomplished:
- CelZlozenia tag indicates whether the file is submitted for the first time, or if it is an adjustment of a previously transmitted file. The original JPK submission should be marked by reporting a value of "0" in the CelZlozenia tag. Whereas, values from "1" to "999" in the CelZlozenia tag will indicate that the file constitutes the first and subsequent corrections.
- A new mandatory tag called NazwaSystemu should be added to the report.
- Some tags to be removed from the Company address node.
Set up of the new format scheme version JPK_VAT(3) should not replace the previous format scheme version JPK_VAT(2) which should remain available for usage for reporting purposes of September - December 2017 period. Thus, to avoid its accidental loss during the version upgrade, it is recommended to complete the format which was set up and used for your company and save it in XML format using the "Export as XML file" function.
To set up new format scheme version JPK_VAT(3) and use it for reporting in periods of 2018 year, the following steps should be done:
- Don't remove previously set up format for the JPK_VAT(2), it will be used for reporting in period of September - December 2017.
- Download the new format from the LCS: VAT Register PL 3.3.3.xml.
- The format is linked with an updated version of the model: Standard Audit File SAF-T model.version.xml.
- The format is linked with an updated version of the base format: SAF Poland.version.3.3.xml.
- Update your system according to prerequisites of the newly downloaded configurations.
- Select parent "VAT Register (PL)" format in Electronic Reporting and import downloaded files (p.1-3) using the "Load from XML file" function in menu on the Versions fast tab. New versions should appear for: Modal (Standard Audit File SAF-T model.version.3), Base format (SAF Poland.version.3.3) and parent VAT Register (PL) (VAT Register PL 3.3.3).
- Select child "VAT Register (PL)" format in Electronic Reporting, this format is previously created (using Deriveformat function) and includes setup of master date specific for your company.
- Rebase child "VAT Register (PL)" format (with setup of master data of your company) on latest version of the parent format 3.3.3.
- Set up Effective from dates for both: the new format (3.3.3) and the previously used format.
Rebase function will create a new version of the format which will include latest scheme changes as per the JPK_VAT(3) and previously done setup of master data for the child format.
Effective from dates parameter lets the system to determine in the run time which version of the format to be in use taking into account system date.
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics AX updates files
This update is available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
Note You can refer to the above link and download the related hotfix.
GER configuration is available for manual download and installation from the repository in Electronic reporting or directly from Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services Shared asset library:
Download Data Model for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - Standard Audit File SAF-T model.version.3
Download Base Format for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - SAF Poland.version.3.3
Download VAT Register (PL) Format for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations - VAT Register PL 3.3.3
You must have one of the following products installed to apply this hotfix:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
You must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
You can also contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics by phone using these links for country specific phone numbers. To do this, visit one of the following Microsoft websites:
In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Technical Support Professional for Microsoft Dynamics and related products determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to any additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.